Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 22:Crafter Organization & Gift Ideas

30 Sew-Made Holiday Ideas


Since the last couple of days have been about getting organized with style for the holidays I thought I would share a couple ideas for organizing your crafts or gifts for you crafting friends. I hope some of these inspire you like they have me. 

Travel Sewing kit from Material Girl Quilts

Scrap fabric storage baskets from Trillium Design
Scrappy Storage

Sewing room task basket from Sew4Home
Click to Enlarge

Table quilt to hold supplies from Get Your Craft On

Portable ironing board tutorial from I'm Feelin Crafty

Embroider hoop baskets from Always a Project

Hexie pin cushion and storage from Penny's Hands
DSCN2384

Framed inspiration board from Digilio Designs

Simple inspiration board from Sew Woodsy

Crochet & Knitting storage tutorial with tote from Skip to My Lou
crochet-hook-holder-for-catherine.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment