Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Goals and Focus

Over the past year and a half I have learned that I am not as organized and prepared as we need to be. So with this new year I want to focus on things I can do to help reduce the clutter, mess, and get prepared. Watch my blog where I will share some of my accomplishments or plans! Here is a small list of some ideas that I will be tackling over the next year and some of the ideas I have to accomplish them:


Here is a link you can print your own Goal Chart.
If your a teacher print some out for your students make goals. 

I thought since we are making goals I would make a bucket list of things I would like to do this year. I tried to think of things that I think are realistic so that I can do them. 



Here is a printable Bucket List for you to use. 

* A little note these lists can change throughout the year, so don't get hung up on not being able to do something, its about having fun and getting things done. No need to stress. 

2 comments: