1 TB butter
½ cup onions (green or regular work)
2 garlic cloves
1 4oz can chopped green chilies
1 can cream of mushroom
½ cup sour cream
4 oz cream cheese
1 ½ cup cooked chicken breast meat (2-3Breasts)
1 cup Mexican cheese blend shredded
¼ cup milk
Steam table pan half size small. w/lid
1. In med sauce pan melt butter and saute onions, garlic, and green chilies.
2. Cook chicken with your choice of seasonings. I use salt, pepper, texas chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and cumin. Cool and Shred.
3. Mix in a bowl saute, soup, and sour cream.
4. Add a ¼ cup sauce with the shredded chicken and ½ cup cheese. Fill each tortilla with chicken mix and roll up.
5. Combine the remaining sauce with the milk and poor over the tortillas. Top with remaining cheese. Label the lid with name and 350° 30-35 min.
|Just needs a lid and into the freezer.|
* To make gluten free use white corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas.
Tip: buy rotisserie chicken to avoid having to cook it, plus it is already seasoned.
Link to the printable recipe and grocery list: