Grilled Chicken Tostadas w/grilled Tomatillos
¼ cup Lime Juice
7oz Chipotle Peppers in Abode Sauce
1 small handful fresh cilantro
3 garlic cloves
½ tsp Sea Salt
3 Lg Boneless Skinless chicken breasts
8 Tortillas (Corn for gluten free)
1 ½ Shredded Cheese
*** 1TB Olive Oil
*** 1lb tomatillos
*** Romaine or spinach
*** 6 Skewers
*** Sour Cream, Guacamole, Salsa
1 Gallon Freezer Bag
2 Quart Freezer Bags
1. In a small food processor put the chipotle peppers in abode sauce, cilantro, cloves, and salt; chop till small. Mix well with the lime juice, put in quart bag. Chop chicken into 1-2” pieces and put in quart bag with sauce.
2. In other quart bag place cheese.
3. Put the 2 quart bags and the tortillas. Label the bag with name and 1-4.
4. When ready to eat defrost, brush tortillas with oil and put chicken on skewers. Grill the tomatillos, chicken skewers, and tortillas. Make tostadas and enjoy.
|Prepping my sauce.|
* For Gluten free use corn tortillas.
* Reciepe from Food Network Kitchens
Link to the printable recipe and grocery list:
|Items going into gallon freezer bag and then the freezer.|